Northern Region War Camp is located at the Washington County Fairgrounds
in Greenwich, New York
Washington County Fair Grounds
392 Old Schuylerville Rd.,
Greenwich, NY 12834
From all areas:
Take your best route to get to I-87 the Adirondack Northway.
From Albany/South of Saratoga Springs:
Travel Adirondack Northway I-87 NORTH and take exit 14 (NY 9P) toward Saratoga Springs/Schuylerville/NY-29. Merge right onto NY-9P/Union Ave toward Saratoga Springs/Schuylerville and go approx. 0.5 miles. Turn right onto Henning Rd and drive 0.8 mi. Turn right onto Lake St (NY-29). Drive approx. 9 miles, turn right on Broadway, then in 0.3 mi turn left onto Ferry St. In 2 miles Fairgrounds will be on your left. Turn left at end of fairgrounds onto Old Schuylerville Rd. Take the 2nd left, marked Gate
C, to troll in.
From North of Saratoga Springs:
Travel Northway I-87 SOUTH take exit 15 (NY-50) toward Schuylerville/Saratoga Springs. At the end of the ramp turn left onto NY-50/NY-29. In 0.3 mi, bear right onto Loudon Rd. Continue 0.2 mi then turn right onto Weibel Rd. Drive 0.9 mi then turn left onto Lake Ave (NY-29). Drive 8.6 mi, turn right on Broadway, then in 0.3 mi turn left onto Ferry St. In 2 miles Fairgrounds will be on your left. Turn left at the end of the fairgrounds onto Old Schuylerville Rd. Take the 2nd left, marked Gate C, to troll
1. Dogs on leash are OK. Please keep your dogs on leash or otherwise contained and not roaming free. Please pick up after your dog for the health and safety of all.
2. No dug firepits. Raised firepits are OK.
3. ABSOLUTELY no fireworks are allowed on site. It spooks the horses and dogs and is a fire hazard.
4. No unaccompanied minor under the age of 12 will be allowed to participate in any marshaled activity (youth fencing, youth fighting, archery, thrown weapons). The marshals are not a babysitting service.
5. A wristband system will be in use. Minors must wear wristband (it will be provided at gate) with an on-site contact number. Adults also will be issued wristbands. No one will be authorized to fight, fence, shoot, ride, or throw without a wristband.
6. Fighters and fencers MUST show their auth cards prior to being inspected. There will be a 2 sticker system in place, one for authorizations and one for inspections.
7. For any medical event, please inform gate. The closest medical facility is Saratoga Hospital.
8. Most importantly, have fun!
Site Opens: Friday, June 30th at 11:00am
Site Closes: Monday, July 3rd at 12:00pm